2012/04/03

Moving Forwards [Transsexualism] and Back With Ex

Hello people!

New plan, I'm gonna try and update this every, say.... Friday or something.

So. What's new? Well, at my appointment yesterday, more updates on stuff with my doctor. She's gonna get a group meeting for an LGBTQ doctor, herself.... and my mom and I.

Ok, get this straight. My mother thinks I'm lying about being a transsexual, she thinks its a fake thing, and that its the devil causing it. Seriously, what the hell? This is why I hate Christians. If you're a Christian, well.. if I like you, I apologize.

Anyway, on May 7th, we're going to be coming up with transportation agencies to get me rides to St Catharines so I can get my testosterone shots every month / 2 - 4 weeks. :D

Woo!

Second. I'm back with my ex..... *cough* Or should I say, exes. Ex girlfriend and an ex boyfriend. >.> They both kinda know about the situation, though... so............

Yep.

Other than that, nothin' really.

Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment